Workshop on Concentrated Solar Power Markets, Financing, and System Value
Client: World Bank Group
Project: Workshop on Concentrated Solar Power Markets, Financing, and System Value (Masen Centre, near Ouarzazate, Morocco)
Timeline: March 2017
More than 120 decision makers from countries across the Middle East and North Africa gathered in this workshop to discuss the role of CSP in providing clean and reliable energy for the region.
The workshop was held near Ouarzazate (Morocco) at the Noor Solar Complex, which once complete will the largest CSP complex in the World.
Some of the leading institutions that attended include: African Development Bank, ACWA, IEA, IRENA, KfW, MASEN, NEPCO, NREL, the World Bank, and many more.
ATA Insights was responsible for the complete organization of this workshop, from beginning to end, including:
- Writing Agenda: deciding which topics will be presented during the sessions and when
- Speaker Recruitment: finding the best speakers for each topic
- Communicating with delegates: managing invitations and all communications with delegates and speakers
- Logistics: coordinating travel arrangements, accommodation, transportation, catering, and A/V
- Supporting Materials: preparing banners, brochures, and other supporting materials during the event.